Saturday, November 9, 2013

Welcome to My New Blog!

Let the fan-fictioning...I guess...begin!

Source: Raven's Burger


Back in February, I started up my first ever website: Club Penguin Perspective.  It had been an idea I had been playing around with for years.  

Since then, my site has grown faster than I ever anticipated.  So too did my Twitter account.

And now, with November being the month for writing novels, I got the idea to open up this website.

I have always been a bit odd in that I like to write things.  That's why my first blog has been such a natural fit for me.  However, I've always felt that I am a lot better writing fiction than non-fiction.  This is why I'm really excited about this site.

Club Penguin Book Room will feature a variety of different stories.  At the time of this writing, I have five ideas for stories I'd like to tell.  Some of these stories will take one blog post to tell.  Another one I plotted out recently could have seven blog posts before I type, "the end."  These stories will deal with a wide amount of material - a few will be sequels to Stage plays while others may be EPF or pirate themed.

Source: Stuff Point
These stories might be a tad bit darker than usual Club Penguin fare.  But, that's not to say I'm planning on turning Club Penguin into some gory, creepy thing it isn't.  These stories will not be injuring people, will not have much violence, will not have bad language, and will not feature anyone kicking the bucket.  I'm thinking more Mech Mice dark - comedic with some action, adventure, and suspense.

Oh, and I'm not a romance writer.  Don't expect any of that to seep into my stories.  Sorry, shippers!

And as I wrap up this post, I'd like to say that I will still be updating my first site regularly.  This by no means means the end of it.  I will try to post equally between my two sites.

My first story - which starts a series - is called A Bigger Picture.  It features something that will change everything.  Make of that what you well.

As Billybob would say, Waddle On!
- Chillin43

2 comments: