Saturday, April 26, 2014

Site News: April 2014

Here are a couple of things you might want to know about if you read this blog....


First of all, those who follow this blog religiously may notice that I have not posted in nearly two months.  (Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Happy April Fool's Day!  Happy Car Maintenance Month!  Happy Easter!)  This is not because I have writer's block; school will be done for me soon, so I've been bombarded with assignments lately.  When that's all gone, I'll start posting a lot more on this blog and my other opinion one.  Right now, I have outlines for four stories, including some that directly relate to ones I have written before.

Second of all, Red498 recently came to me with the idea of adapting my first story, A Bigger Picture, into an audiobook for his radio show #WaddleOn Radio.  Over the past few months, we've been quietly working on the project - or, more so, he's been doing all the heavy lifting while I've OKed things (I know, I have it rough).  Just a few days ago, he finished the first part, which you can hear here.  Go ahead and give it a listen; I think it's quite cool, if I do say so myself.  The voices of Gary and Dot are so good.



Parts two through nine will come later.  Personally, I'm hoping to make millions from the merchandise deals that will follow. ;)

Lastly, if you want to learn a bit more about me, Red interviewed me for his blog to promote the launch of the audiobook.  You can view that post right here.

As Billybob would say, Waddle On!
- Chillin43

4 comments: